Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books on My Fall 2022 To-read List. My list this time is a combination of upcoming new releases and books I already own but haven’t read yet.
My top 10 for fall are:
- The Spare Man by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Well Traveled by Jen DeLuca
- The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
- Even Though I Knew the End by C. L. Polk
- Lavender House by Lev AC Rosen
- Ocean’s Echo by Everina Maxwell
- Troy by Stephen Fry
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- The Grief of Stones by Katherine Addison
- Heading Over the Hill by Judy Leigh
What books are on your TTT list this week? Please share your links!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the First Half of 2022. While one of my goals this year is to read the books I already own, I can’t help feeling excited about a bunch of new releases that will be coming my way too!
My 10 most anticipated new releases for the first half of 2022 are:
- Where the Drowned Girls Go (Wayward Children, #7) by Seanan McGuire (1/4 — my copy arrives today!)
- An Impossible Imposter (Veronica Speedwell, #7) by Deanna Raybourn (2/14)
- One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle (3/1)
- Spelunking Through Hell (Incryptids, #11) by Seanan McGuire (3/1)
- The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi (3/15)
- Reputation by Lex Croucher (4/5)
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth (4/5)
- To Marry and to Meddle (The Regency Vows, #3) by Martha Waters (4/5)
- Book of Night by Holly Black (5/3)
- Tokyo Dreaming by Emiko Jean (5/31)
What new releases are you most looking forward to in 2022? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!