Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books With a Unit of Time In the Title (seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, eternity, etc.) . Fun… and not too much work to put together — always a plus!
My 10 books:
- My Year of Meats by Ruth Ozeki — the author’s first novel; so powerful!
- Six Months, Three Days, Five Others by Charlie Jane Anders — I haven’t read this one yet, but I like the author, so I do want to get to it.
- A Journey to the End of the Millennium by A. B. Yehoshua — one of my favorite Israeli authors, but I haven’t read this particular book (yet)
- Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis — read last year! (review)
- The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder — so many happy memories of reading this series with my daughter
- Dava Shastri’s Last Day by Kirthana Ramisetti — loved this book! (review)
- How Long ‘Til Black Future Month? by N. K. Jemisin — on my TBR (but I really don’t tend to read short story collections)
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park — I think this is a very under-the-radar book, but I enjoyed it. (review)
- 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill — I read one story in this collection, and it terrified me so much that I never read the rest. Maybe someday, when I’m feeling exceptionally brave…
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez — I have tried this book at least twice, and neither time have made it past the midpoint. Someone convince me to give it another try!
What books are on your list this week?
Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!