Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books on My Fall 2022 To-read List. My list this time is a combination of upcoming new releases and books I already own but haven’t read yet.
My top 10 for fall are:
- The Spare Man by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Well Traveled by Jen DeLuca
- The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
- Even Though I Knew the End by C. L. Polk
- Lavender House by Lev AC Rosen
- Ocean’s Echo by Everina Maxwell
- Troy by Stephen Fry
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- The Grief of Stones by Katherine Addison
- Heading Over the Hill by Judy Leigh
What books are on your TTT list this week? Please share your links!