Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is a freebie — we all choose our own topics!
I haven’t done a TTT post in a while and my brain cells are not feeling up for anything too challenging… so I’m keeping it simple. My book group picks our monthly discussion books for an entire calendar year ahead of time, and we’ve just finalized our selections for 2023!
So yes, that makes this a top 12 list — but I couldn’t decide which two to leave out, so I’m going for it.
Here’s what we’ll be reading in 2023:
- January – Miss Austen by Gil Hornby
- February – An Easy Death (Gunnie Rose, #1) by Charlaine Harris
- March – The Heroine’s Journey by Gail Carriger
- April – Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- May – Citizen of the Galaxy by Robert Heinlein
- June – The Matchmaker’s Gift by Lynda Loigman Cohen
- July – The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict & Victoria Christopher Murray
- August – Cotillion by Georgette Heyer
- September – The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- October – Shrines of Gaiety by Kate Atkinson
- November – Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
- December – Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan
As you can see, we aim for a mix of genres as well as a mix of newer and older books. I have to say, I think we’ve done a great job planning for next year! I’ve already read our March and November books, but I’m happy to read them again, and I’m excited for all the new books I’ll be reading and discussing with my amazing group.
Have you read any of these? What do you think of our choices?
If you wrote a TTT post this week, please share your link!