Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week is a Freebie week, so we all come up with our own topics. Since my wonderful, amazing, book-loving daughter is home this week, I thought I’d make her the star, and have her pick her top 10 reads from the past year.
Here are the books she’s loved recently:
(She couldn’t quite narrow it down to 10, so here are the 11 top books!)
- Someone Who Will Love You in All Your Damaged Glory by Raphael Bob-Waksberg
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Milk Blood Heat by Dantiel W. Moniz
- Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant
- Umami by Laia Jufresa
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air trilogy) by Holly Black
- Good Talk by Mira Jacobs
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think? (I’ve read 5 of her 11, and clearly need to read at least a few of the others!)
If you did a TTT post this week, please share your link!