Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books I Loved but Never Reviewed.
Between my blog and Goodreads, most of my more recent reads got at least a short review. So, for this topic, I mostly went back to books I read in my pre-blogging days… or books that I loved so much or that are so universally adored that there didn’t seem to be much point in writing a review (other than the old short stand-by: “I loved it!).
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (yes, really– for all that I talk about this book on my blog, I’ve never written an actual review)
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- March trilogy by John Lewis
- Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
- The Samurai’s Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
What books are on your TTT this week? Please share your links!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books On My TBR I Predict Will Be 5-Star Reads. Fun, right? I may not have a crystal ball, but I have a pretty strong feeling that these books are going to rock!
- A Killing Frost by Seanan McGuire: My #1 pick for 5-star status, because how could the new Toby Daye book be anything but amazing?
- Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs: Same as above, but insert “Mercy Thompson”…
- The Relentless Moon by Mary Robinette Kowal: I love the Lady Astronaut books so much
- Upright Women Wanted by Sarah Gailey: Releasing this week! I’ve loved her other books, so I have high hopes for this one.
- The Book of Koli by M. R. Carey: Another author I know I can count on!
- Time After Time by LIsa Grunwald: There’s always room on my shelf for a timey-wimey story.
- The Goblin Emperor by Katherin Addison: Not a new release, but a book from my shelf that I’m determined to finally read.
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman: Also not a new release, but I’m excited to read it.
- The Deep by Alma Katsu: I can’t imagine not loving this.
- In Five Years by Rebecca Searle: I just love the sound of the plot.
What are your five-star predictions for 2020? Do we have any in common?
Please share your thoughts, and if you wrote a TTT post this week, please share your link!