Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Favorite Books of 2020.
2020 was a dismal year in so many ways, but on the bright side, being stuck at home most of the year meant lots of time for reading! I read so many great books this past year — here is a selection of my favorites. (Some of these are 2020 releases, and some are older — but all are books I read in 2020).
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Time After Time by Lisa Grunwald
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- Hearts of Oak by Eddie Robson
- Plan Bad Heroines by Emily M. Danforth
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
- The Glamourist Histories (series) by Mary Robinette Kowal
- The Folk of the Air (series) by Holly Black
What were your favorite books of 2020?
Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!