Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books I Loved but Never Reviewed.
Between my blog and Goodreads, most of my more recent reads got at least a short review. So, for this topic, I mostly went back to books I read in my pre-blogging days… or books that I loved so much or that are so universally adored that there didn’t seem to be much point in writing a review (other than the old short stand-by: “I loved it!).
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (yes, really– for all that I talk about this book on my blog, I’ve never written an actual review)
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- March trilogy by John Lewis
- Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
- The Samurai’s Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
What books are on your TTT this week? Please share your links!