Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2020.
I’m so excited for all of these! Since I just did a summer TBR post a couple of weeks ago that included a bunch of new releases for June through August, today I’m focusing on books coming out in fall to early winter. And the scary thing is, most of these are being released in September. How will I possibly have the time to read them all?
- A Killing Frost (October Daye, #14) by Seanan McGuire (release date 9/1/2020)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman (release date 9/8/2020)
- The Ghost Tree by Christina Henry (release date 9/8/2020)
- The Trials of Koli (The Book of Koli, #2) by M. R. Carey (release date 9/15/2020)
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke (release date 9/15/2020)
- Well Played (Well Met, #2) by Jen DeLuca (release date 9/22/2020)
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik (release date 9/29/2020)
- The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher (release date 10/6/2020)
- Over the Woodward Wall by A. Deborah Baker (release date 10/6/2020)
- The Once & Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow (release date 10/13/2020)
Are you planning to read any of these? What new releases are you especially excited about for the 2nd half of 2019? Please share your links!