Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023.
There are plenty to choose from — but here are ten I’m really excited for:
- Episode Thirteen by Craig DiLouie (1/24)
- Lessons at the School by the Sea by Jenny Colgan (3/7)
- Backpacking Through Bedlam (Incryptids, #12) by Seanan McGuire (3/7)
- A House With Good Bones by T. Kingfisher (3/28)
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth (4/4)
- Said No One Ever by Stephanie Eding (4/4)
- Not the Ones Dead (Kate Shugak, #23) by Dana Stabenow (4/13)
- In the Lives of Puppets by TJ Klune (4/25)
- Happy Place by Emily Henry (4/25)
- Late Bloomers by Deepa Varadarajan (5/2)
What new releases are you most looking forward to over the next six months? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!