Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023.
There are plenty to choose from — but here are ten I’m really excited for:
- Episode Thirteen by Craig DiLouie (1/24)
- Lessons at the School by the Sea by Jenny Colgan (3/7)
- Backpacking Through Bedlam (Incryptids, #12) by Seanan McGuire (3/7)
- A House With Good Bones by T. Kingfisher (3/28)
- The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth (4/4)
- Said No One Ever by Stephanie Eding (4/4)
- Not the Ones Dead (Kate Shugak, #23) by Dana Stabenow (4/13)
- In the Lives of Puppets by TJ Klune (4/25)
- Happy Place by Emily Henry (4/25)
- Late Bloomers by Deepa Varadarajan (5/2)
What new releases are you most looking forward to over the next six months? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!
19 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023”
A House With Good Bones was on my list, too!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/
It looks so good!
Klune’s book made my list, too. I hope we both love it.
Me too! Can’t wait!
Can’t wait for Lives of Puppets, the man’s a genius!
I’m excited about A House with Good Bones too!
I’ve loved everything I’ve read by this author so far!
I’m intrigued by Episode Thirteen! And Happy Place made my TTT list this week, too. 😀
I hope to start Episode Thirteen later this week — I’ve loved the last couple of books I’ve read by this author.
Hope you enjoy these new books.
Thanks! So many to choose from! 🙂
I hope to read Happy Place, too!
I always enjoy her books!
New T. Kingfisher! That’s always something I’m excited for😁
Me too! I haven’t even read the synopsis yet, but I still know I want it!
I hope you enjoy all these!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-402/
Thank you! So much to look forward to!