Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Authors I Haven’t Read, But Want To, and I definitely have a bunch of those!
In no particular order, my list includes:
- Jess Kidd: I own two of this author’s books, and I’m especially interested in reading Things in Jars, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
2. Jesse Q. Sutanto: The “auntie” books look so cute!
3. Stacey Lee: I have one of her books, and love the sound of at least one more.
4. Mike Chen: I keep picking up Kindle books by this author because they sound so good, yet I haven’t read any of them (yet).
5. Elizabeth Acevedo: I own one of her books, and know there’s another that I need to read as well.
6. Sarah Pinsker: The sci-fi award-winning author’s books sound really intriguing to me.
7. Sarah Moss: Another author where I own one book, and have another on my wishlist.
8. Peng Shepherd: And again — I have the first book below (unread), and I’m wishing for the second.
9. Kate Quinn: I feel so behind when it comes to this author! I have copies of three of her books, and have yet to read a single one.
10. N. K. Jemisen: I’ve been wanting to read both her Broken Earth and Inheritance series, but have never quite found the right time to start.
Have you read books by any of the authors on my list? If so, which do you think I should make a priority? What authors were on your TTT list this week?
Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!