Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of 2022.
Where do I even start? I want to read ALL the books… but here are ten I’m really excited about.. while also trying not to repeat books I’ve highlighted in other TBR posts already!
- The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (7/19)
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center (7/19)
- Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid (8/30)
- Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn (9/6)
- Be the Serpent (October Daye, #16) by Seanan McGuire (9/6)
- Fairy Tale by Stephen King (9/6)
- Drunk on Love by Jasmine Guillory (9/20)
- The Spare Man by Mary Robinette Kowal (10/11)
- Scattered Showers by Rainbow Rowell (11/8)
- Well Traveled by Jen DeLuca (12/6)
What new releases are you most looking forward to? Please share your links!