Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books On My Summer 2022 To-Read List.
I have SO MANY books to get to this summer! Some are new releases I’ve already bought, and some are ARCs for upcoming releases (July and August publication dates) — and half of these are books in series I’m invested in. I’m excited for all of these!
- A Mirror Mended by Alix E. Harrow
- The Grief of Stones by Katherine Addison
- An Island Wedding by Jenny Colgan
- Just Like Home by Sarah Gailey
- Flash Fire by TJ Klune
- Love in the Time of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson
- What Moves the Dead by T. Kingfisher
- Upgrade by Blake Crouch
- Thank You For Listening by Julie Whelan
- Soul Taken by Patricia Briggs
What are you planning to read this summer? Please share your links!