Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Titles or Covers That Made Want to Read/Buy the Book. I think I’ve done quite a few title-related TTT lists, so let’s focus on covers! Below are 10 covers that caught my eye and made me NEED the book.
- The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
- What Should Be Wild by Julia Fine
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- The Mina Lima edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- Outlawed by Anna North
- The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
- The Beautiful Ones by Silvia Moren-Garcia
- Watch Over Me by Nina LaCour
- Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
What books have you bought because of their covers? Please share your TTT links!