Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Spring Cleaning Freebie (for example, books you’re planning to get rid of for whatever reason, book’s you’d like to clean off your TBR by either reading them or deciding you’re not interested, books that feel fresh and clean to you after winter is over, etc.).
My Goodreads “want-to-read” shelf is up to 813 (!!!!) books, and I swear, I have no idea how it got so out of hand. For this week’s TTT, I’m listing 10 books from my to-read shelf that I don’t know why I added in the first place — time to say good-bye! Overall, this is a good reminder to go in and do some major pruning.
Onward we go! My top 10 are:
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli & Aisha Saeed
- Home for Erring and Outcast Girls by Julie Kibler
- A Stranger Came Ashore by Hollie Hunter
- Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris
- The Brideship Wife by Leslie Howard
- Snowflake AZ by Marcus Sedgwick
- The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley
- Being Mrs Darcy by Lucy Marin
- When Life Gives You Lemons by Fiona Gibson
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
Since I don’t remember why I thought I’d want to read these in the first place, I think they all can go… unless someone can convince me otherwise. If you’ve read any of these books and think I should give them a try, please let me know!
What bookish spring cleaning is on your mind? Please share your link so I can check out your top 10!