Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2021.
I highlighted some of the upcoming releases I’m most excited for in my winter TBR post from a couple of weeks ago — but it’s always fun to look ahead and make even more reading plans! So, here are ten MORE books releasing between now and the end of June that I’m super excited to read.
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (2/2)
- A History of What Comes Next by Sylvain Neuvel (2/2)
- Later by Stephen King (3/2)
- An Unexpected Peril (Veronica Speedwell, #6) by Deanna Raybourn (3/2)
- Whisper Down the Lane by Clay McLeod Chapman (4/6)
- Hour of the Witch by Chris Bohjalian (4/20)
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir (5/4)
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry (5/11)
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren (5/18)
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid (5/25)
What new releases are you most looking forward to in 2021? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!