Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books with Colors In the Titles — what fun!
As I started looking at my shelves and my lists of books I’ve read, I definitely came away with a BLUE vibe… so here are
ten sixteen*** books with Blue in their titles!
***Once I got started, it was hard to stop…
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren (review)
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (review)
- Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall (review)
- The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
- Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
- A Yellow Raft in Blue Water by Michael Dorris
- Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
- Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore
- Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins
- Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman
- A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler (review)
- The Blue Salt Road by Joanne M. Harris (review)
- Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
- Blue Stars by Emily Gray Tedrowe (review)
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Midnight Blue-Light Special by Seanan McGuire (review)
Did you do a color-themed TTT this week? Please share your links!