Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books I’ve Added to my TBR and Forgotten Why.
I’d say about 50% of my TBR shelf qualifies! Here are 10 that jump out of me — books marked as TBR in Goodreads, but have no idea what made me add them (and in some cases, have no memory of adding them in the first place).
- My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan
- The Wise and the Wicked by Rebecca Podos
- Yellow Jessamine by Caitlin Starling
- Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer
- We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra
- The Nobody People by Joe Proehl
- The Brideship Wife by Leslie Howard
- The Dark Tide by Alicia Jasinska
- Love in Mid Air by Kim Wright
- The Stone in the Skull by Elizabeth Bear
Have you read any of these? Are there any here that you’d particularly recommend?
If you wrote a TTT post, please share your link with me!