Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books On My Summer 2019 TBR.
I’m mixing some light reads with some dark and creepy stories, as well as a book group book and a book that’s been on my nightstand for over a year now. Plus, I’m finally planning to start a series that’s been on my TBR for far too long (The Glamourist Histories), and also plan to read a more recent book (a sequel to a book I loved) by the same author. Wheeeee! I love summer reading…
- Reticence (The Custard Protocol, #4) by Gail Carriger
- In the Shadow of Spindrift House by Mira Grant
- The Toll by Cherie Priest
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
- Shades of Milk and Honey (The Glamourist Histories, #1) by Mary Robinette Kowal
- The Fated Stars (Lady Astronaut, #2) by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- What Should Be Wild by Julia Fine
What are you planning to read this summer? Please share your links!