Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years, highlighting one favorite books per year. What a great excuse for a trip back through my shelves!
It’s really hard to come up with just one favorite per year, so some of these are chosen somewhat arbitrarily from among all my five-star reads. If I’ve reviewed the book here on my blog, the link is provided — check it out if interested!
- 2018: The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah (review)
- 2017: The Chilbury Ladies’ Choir by Jennifer Ryan (review)
- 2016: Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (review)
- 2015: Girl Waits With Gun by Amy Stewart (review)
- 2014: Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
- 2013: The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald (review)
- 2012: The Martian by Andy Weir (review)
- 2011: Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick (review)
- 2010: Feed by Mira Grant
- 2009: Under the Dome by Stephen King
What were your favorite books of the past 10 years? Do we have any in common? If you wrote a TTT post this week, please share your link!