Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is the Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015. I love looking back over the year (or in this case, the first half of the year), and seeing the weird and wonderful mix of books that I’ve read.
My top 10 for the 1st half of 2015 includes some new releases, some books from a year or so ago, and some that go way, way back. In case you want to know why these books are on my top 10 list, I’m including the review links for any I’ve reviewed:
1) Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel (review)
2) The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant (review)
3) The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian (review)
4) Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova (review)
5) The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson (review)
6) Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf (review)
7) Winger by Andrew Smith (review)
8) Emma by Jane Austen (re-read via audiobook; no review… but I loved it!)
9) Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett (review)
What are the best books you’ve read so far in 2015?
Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following Bookshelf Fantasies! And don’t forget to check out my regular weekly feature, Thursday Quotables. Happy reading!
Do you host a book blog meme? Do you participate in a meme that you really, really love? I’m building a Book Blog Meme Directory, and need your help! If you know of a great meme to include — or if you host one yourself — please drop me a note on my Contact page and I’ll be sure to add your info!