Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2014. I read so many great books this past year, and I’ve already raved about quite a few of them. In no particular order, here are the best of the bunch:
Note: If you want to know more about any of the books mentioned here, click on the links to see my reviews.
1) I Shall Be Near To You by Erin Lindsay McCabe
2) The Martian by Andy Weir
3) Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
4) The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
5) Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
6) Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
7) We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
8) The Girl With All The Gifts by M. R. Carey
10) Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
What were you favorite books from 2014? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following Bookshelf Fantasies! And don’t forget to check out our regular weekly feature, Thursday Quotables. Happy reading!
Do you host a book blog meme? Do you participate in a meme that you really, really love? I’m building a Book Blog Meme Directory, and need your help! If you know of a great meme to include — or if you host one yourself — please drop me a note on my Contact page and I’ll be sure to add your info!