I’m sticking with Top 5 Tuesday again this week! I’m participating in the meme originally created by Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm, now hosted by Meeghan Reads.
This month’s topics are like a bookish scavenger hunt — what fun! You can see all the topics for March here.
This week, it’s all about doorways, and I’m happy to share a few faves:
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune: Sweet and uplifting!
- A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L’Engle: I read this one ages ago, and I think this is as far as I got in the Wrinkle in Times series. Someday, I’ll go back and read the rest!
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow: I loved this book so much! The plot is fascinating, and I loved the main character.
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire: The first book in the Wayward Children series introduces us to a world where doors lead children to new lives. Such a favorite.
- The Door in the Hedge by Robin McKinley: A fairy tale collection that includes new stories as well as retellings. All are lovely.
What “door” books do you love?
As always, if you have a TTT or T5T post this week, please share your link!