Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is about our spring 2021 reading plans. So many great books to look forward to! Here are ten I’m especially excited for:
1) Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs: The 6th book in the Alpha & Omega series. Releases today — can’t wait to get started!
2) There There by Tommy Orange: A book group selection for this spring.
3) The Fall of Koli by M. R. Carey: The final book in the trilogy. I loved the first two — so excited for the conclusion!
4) Everyone Dies Famous in a Small Town by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock: A new collection of connected stories set in Alaska, by the author of The Smell of Other People’s Houses (one of my favorite books!).
5) The Lighth of the Midnight Stars by Rena Rossner: I loved her debut novel, The Sisters of the Winter Wood.
6) Maggie Finds Her Muse by Dee Ernst: Looks like a sweet contemporary romance!
7) The Beautiful Ones by Silvia Moreno-Garcia: I’m so looking forward to reading more by this author.
8) The Bookshop of Second Chances by Jackie Fraser: A bookshop? In Scotland? Yes, please!
9) The Album of Dr. Moreau by Daryl Gregory: Sounds too weird and amazing to miss.
10) One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston: The upcoming new release from the author of Red, White & Royal Blue. This one sounds just as sweet and adorable.
What books will you be reading this spring? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!