Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is a Thanksgiving Freebie, so I thought I’d put together a list of the top ten things I’m grateful for right now.
I’m so thankful for:
- The health and wellbeing of my family and friends, and my own health too
- The upcoming inauguration on January 20, 2021! So thankful that the US will finally have competent, honorable leadership.
- Related to #2, but it deserves its own recognition: Shattering the glass ceiling! Hurray for our first woman VP.
- Zoom and FaceTime — yes, I’m sick of Zoom work meetings, but I’m so grateful that I connect with family across the country.
- Having a job. Can’t take it for granted, when so many don’t. I’m grateful to have steady employment and benefits right now.
- A never-ending pile of good books to read!
- Being able to stream so much great entertainment.
- Living in a place with (mostly) year-round sun, so even if I’m always home, I can get outside to read in the sun or go for long walks.
- Medical professionals, teachers, supermarket staff, and all the other front-line workers performing essential services.
- All the responsible people who wear masks and practice social distancing.
And of course, I can’t forget to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful people in the blogging community. I love the support, connection, insights, and fun!
What are you thankful for this year?
If you wrote a TTT post, please share your link!
12 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Thankgiving gratitude”
Having a job is definitely something to be grateful for.
Sadly, my company has been through some major layoffs already this year, so I definitely don’t take employment for granted.
I think my list would look pretty similar!
So true! It’s nice to stop and think about the good things.
#2. Answered prayer. Foundest wish. Most thankful for this year.
Absolutely. Tentatively breathing a giant sigh of relief!
Yes to all of these! This year we have slightly different things to be thankful for, right?
Who would have thought, a year ago? It’s definitely strange to compare last Thanksgiving to this one.
Lovely list, Lisa! I’m so pleased for you guys finally being able to get rid of the Orange Overlord.
Now if only he’d go away and we never have to hear another word from him ever again…
I appreciate your list and echo many of your points. I’m so thankful for my job right now, for its stability and ability to telework — not the things I’m usually thankful for!
What a difference a year makes! And yes to the ability to telework — that’s a huge one!