Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is a Thanksgiving Freebie, so I thought I’d put together a list of the top ten things I’m grateful for right now.
I’m so thankful for:
- The health and wellbeing of my family and friends, and my own health too
- The upcoming inauguration on January 20, 2021! So thankful that the US will finally have competent, honorable leadership.
- Related to #2, but it deserves its own recognition: Shattering the glass ceiling! Hurray for our first woman VP.
- Zoom and FaceTime — yes, I’m sick of Zoom work meetings, but I’m so grateful that I connect with family across the country.
- Having a job. Can’t take it for granted, when so many don’t. I’m grateful to have steady employment and benefits right now.
- A never-ending pile of good books to read!
- Being able to stream so much great entertainment.
- Living in a place with (mostly) year-round sun, so even if I’m always home, I can get outside to read in the sun or go for long walks.
- Medical professionals, teachers, supermarket staff, and all the other front-line workers performing essential services.
- All the responsible people who wear masks and practice social distancing.
And of course, I can’t forget to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful people in the blogging community. I love the support, connection, insights, and fun!
What are you thankful for this year?
If you wrote a TTT post, please share your link!