Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books That Make Me Smile.
Awwww. Such a happy topic. I’m smiling already, just thinking about creating this list!
Here are ten of my favorite smile-worthy books:
Are you doubting my ability to count to 10? Yes, there are actually 13 books shown, because I’m including an entire series as one choice.
- The Finishing School series by Gail Carriger (4 books)
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Android’s Dream by John Scalzi
- Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
Which books make you smile? Do we have any in common?
Please share your links!