Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Books On My Fall 2018 TBR. So much to choose from! It’s hard to narrow my list down to just 10… but here are ten books, mostly new and upcoming releases, that I’m really looking forward to reading during the next few months. (Click on any of the book cover images to see larger versions.)
- Elevation by Stephen King: Never a bad time for new Stephen King!
- Time’s Convert by Deborah Harkness: A new story in the world of the All Souls books.
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith (J. K. Rowling): This series is so good!
- Someone Like Me by M. R. Carey: Definitely up for a new book by the author of The Girl With All The Gifts.
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi: Sounds like an amazing, fresh retelling of Pride and Prejudice.
- Someday by David Levithan: I loved Every Day; can’t wait for more of the story.
- Dry by Neal Shusterman: Having just discovered Scythe a few months ago, I’m dying to try more by this author.
- And Their Ocean Was Our Sky by Patrick Ness: Sounds like an upside-down version of Moby Dick, told from the whales’ perspective. Maybe? The synopses I’ve read aren’t crystal clear, and I only just realized now that this is an illustrated book. Maybe a graphic novel? I actually have no idea, but I’m intrigued anyway.
- Pulp by Robin Talley: This author’s books are always powerful, and the premise sounds fascinating.
- The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner: Folklore/fairy tale — sounds amazing, and I love the cover!
What books are you most excited to read this fall? Please share your TTT link!