Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Ten Books We Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn’t Get To (and totally plan to get to in 2018).
So many books, so little time. Here are the top 10 books that I really and truly had every intention of reading in 2017. Somehow, I guess life must have just gotten in the way.
1. In the Midst of Winter by Isabel Allende
2. George & Lizzie by Nancy Pearl
3. Midnight At the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan
4. The Waking Land by Callie Bates
5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
6. The Salt Line by Holly Goddard Jones
7. News of the World by Paulette Jiles
8. The Good People by Hannah Kent
9. Strange Weather by Joe Hill
10. Beartown by Fredrik Backman
Have you read any of these? Where do you think I should start?
If you wrote a TTT post this week, please share your link!
Do you host a book blog meme? Do you participate in a meme that you really, really love? I’m building a Book Blog Meme Directory, and need your help! If you know of a great meme to include — or if you host one yourself — please drop me a note on my Contact page and I’ll be sure to add your info!