Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is about reading plans for spring. What’s on my to-be-read list? Well, I suppose I could start with the six books from my winter TBR post which I still haven’t read… but where’s the fun in that?
So, to welcome spring, here’s a brand new set of 10 books that I’m looking forward to reading:
1) Epitaph by Mary Doria Russell
2) Prudence by Gail Carriger
3) A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley
4) A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
5) Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova
6) The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson
7) The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
8) The Well by Catherine Chanter
9) Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
And turning to books that have been on my to-read list for far too long…
10) With the passing last week of Sir Terry Pratchett, I realize that it’s time for me to stop saying that I’ll eventually read some Discworld books and just go ahead and get started! Or, you know, finally read the copy of Good Omens that’s been calling my name for a few years now. RIP, Terry Pratchett.
What books are you looking forward to reading this spring?
Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following Bookshelf Fantasies! And don’t forget to check out my regular weekly feature, Thursday Quotables. Happy reading!
Do you host a book blog meme? Do you participate in a meme that you really, really love? I’m building a Book Blog Meme Directory, and need your help! If you know of a great meme to include — or if you host one yourself — please drop me a note on my Contact page and I’ll be sure to add your info!