I usually do Top 10 Tuesday posts, but wasn’t feeling the topic this week… so this time around, I’m going with Top 5 Tuesday! This weekly was meme originally created by Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm, and is now hosted by Meeghan Reads.
This week’s topic is reading accessories:
Be it lamps or bookmarks, tabs or pens, headphones or cloth jackets ― what are the things you like to use or have when you’re reading?
For future topics, see the list here.
My top 5 reading accessories are:
1. Cozy pillows and blankets — because really, what’s better than curling up someplace comfy with a good book?
2. My reading glasses –just can’t live without ’em!
3. My phone and headphones — for long walks in the company of a good audiobook.
4. Bookmarks galore! I collect paper bookmarks wherever I go. They’re not fancy or expensive, but they contain good thoughts and memories, and make me happy.
5. A place in the sun — OK, this isn’t really an accessory, but sitting in our window seat in the afternoon sunshine or out on my back porch on a beautiful day is my idea of a perfect reading situation.
What are your favorite reading accessories?
As always, if you have a TTT or T5T post this week, please share your link!