Once again, I’m joining in with the Top 5 Tuesday meme this week! Top 5 Tuesday is hosted by Bionic Bookworm, who posts the month’s topics at the start of each month. Today’s topic is Top 5 Cute Romances.
I’m not a big romance fan, but I do love a good love story every now and then, and I especially love when they’re light and sweet and enjoyable. Here are five adorable romances that I’ve really enjoyed:
1) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I love Levi and Cath — and also Cath’s fanfiction romance between Simon and Baz.
2) Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory: Okay, maybe “cute” isn’t quite the right word for a romance between two fifty-somethings, but everything about their meeting is adorable — how could it not be when they meet on royal grounds and go horse riding, among other activities?
3) Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales: This Grease-themed YA story has plenty of sorrow and emotion, but it’s sweet and lovely as well.
4) Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan: The Little Beach Street Bakery trilogy is just out and out adorable. Two super cute people in an awkward, funny relationship, plus small-town shenanigans, and even a pet puffin! Plus recipes and descriptions of baked goods to die for.
5) Geekerella by Ashley Poston: A YA love story set at a Comic-con-ish festival, with intense fans and cosplay and a Cinderella story all rolled into one? Yes, please!
What are your favorite cute romances? Let me know, and please share your Top 5 link if you have one!