Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Favorite Novellas/Short Stories.
I’m not a huge short story fan, but I have read some amazing novellas lately. Here are some of the best:
1) The Wayward Children novellas by Seanan McGuire:
Every Heart a Doorway (review)
Down Among the Sticks and Bones
Beneath the Sugar Sky
2) The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells (review)
3) Time Was by Ian McDonald (review)
4) The Binti novellas by Nnedi Okorafor
5) American Hippo novellas by Sarah Gailey (review)
6) The Only Harmless Great Thing by Brooke Bolander (review)
7) Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar (review)
8) How to Marry A Werewolf by Gail Carriger (review)
9) The Dispatcher by John Scalzi (review)
10) Rolling in the Deep by Mira Grant (review)
What are the best novellas and short stories that you’ve read recently? Please share your TTT links!