Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half of 2016.
Organized by release month, here are the books I can’t wait to read between now and the end of 2016… emphasis on the now. I want them all NOW.
1) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling: I have a feeling this will be on ALL the lists this week. I can’t wait to read it… although what I really want is to go see the production live in London! Sigh. I can dream, can’t I?
2) Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty: I loved both of the books that I’ve read by this author, and can’t wait for more.
3) Saga, volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughan: Brilliant series. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
4) Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally: I haven’t been reading much YA lately, but this series always makes me happy.
6) The Wonder by Emma Donoghue: Sounds amazing.
9) Yesternight by Cat Winters: This might be the book I’m most excited about. I’ve loved every single book by this author!
10) Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult: You can always count on Jodi Picoult to make you think and to make you cry — two ingredients for a super read!
What books are you most eager to read during the rest of 2016? Please share your TTT links!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following Bookshelf Fantasies! And don’t forget to check out our regular weekly features, Shelf Control and Thursday Quotables. Happy reading!
Do you host a book blog meme? Do you participate in a meme that you really, really love? I’m building a Book Blog Meme Directory, and need your help! If you know of a great meme to include — or if you host one yourself — please drop me a note on my Contact page and I’ll be sure to add your info!