Welcome back to Thursday Quotables! This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week. Whether it’s something funny, startling, gut-wrenching, or just really beautifully written, Thursday Quotables is where my favorite lines of the week will be, and you’re invited to join in!
This week’s Thursday Quotable — short but sweet:
His father’s love was an open door. It would never close — neither to keep you out nor to keep you in.
Source: The Returned
Author: Jason Mott
Harlequin MIRA, 2013
What lines made you laugh, cry, or gasp this week? Do tell!
If you’d like to participate, it’s really simple:
- Follow Bookshelf Fantasies, if you please!
- Write a Thursday Quotables post on your blog. Try to pick something from whatever you’re reading now.
- Comment on this post with the link to your own Thursday Quotables post.
- Make sure to include a link back to Bookshelf Fantasies in your post (http://www.bookshelffantasies.com).
- Or… have a quote to share but not a blog post? Leave your quote in the comments!
- Have fun!