Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020.
I do fee like I’ve covered this topic already in previous TTT posts (like my winter 2020 TBR list and a list of upcoming ARCs), but what the heck — I never get tired of making top 10 lists! So, here are ten MORE books releasing between now and the middle of July that I’m super excited to read.
- Parable of the Sower graphic novel (1/28)
- Meat Cute by Gail Carriger (2/16)
- When We Were Magic by Sarah Gaily (3/3)
- The Book of Koli by M. R. Carey (4/14)
- Malorie by Josh Malerman (5/19)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (5/19)
- The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner (5/26)
- The Ghosts of Sherwood by Carrie Vaughn (6/9)
- Peace Talks (The Dresden Files, #16) by Jim Butcher (7/14)
- The Relentless Moon (Lady Astronaut, #3) by Mary Robinette Kowal (7/14)
What new releases are you most looking forward to in 2020? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!