Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019.
I’m so excited for all of these… as you could probably tell if you took a peek at my pre-order list. A lot of these books are sequels or parts of series, and that’s just fine with me. Here are my top ten anticipated books — see the list below for release dates.
- The Women of the Copper Country by Mary Doria Russell (release date 8/6/2019)
- Reticence (The Custard Protocol, #4) by Gail Carriger (release date 8/6/2019)
- Snow, Glass, Apple by Neil Gaiman (release date 8/20/2019)
- The Institute by Stephen King (release date 9/10/2019)
- The Testaments (The Handmaid’s Tale, #2) by Margaret Atwood (release date 9/10/2019)
- Wayward Son (Carry On, #2) by Rainbow Rowell (release date 9/24/2019)
- The Unkindest Tide (October Daye, #13) by Seanan McGuire (release date 9/3/2019)
- The Secret Commonwealth (The Book of Dust, #2) by Philip Pullman (release date 10/3/2019)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (illustrated edition) by J. K. Rowling (release date 10/8/2019)
- Malorie (Bird Box, #2) by Josh Malerman (release date 12/3/2019)
Are you planning to read any of these? What books are you dying to read in the 2nd half of 2019? Please share your links!