Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is about reading plans for this winter.
My main reading plan for this winter is to read the books I’ve recently acquired — basically, books that I had to have IMMEDIATELY and spent actual money on! My terrible tendency is to rush to buy books, and then once I get them, suddenly have other books that I need to read first… and so they sit there, unloved and unread, for months and months.
So, top priority for the next few months will be these books — my newest acquisitions:
1) Becoming by Michelle Obama
2) A Pocketful of Crows by Joanne M. Harris
3) Unholy Land by Lavie Tidhar
4) The Book of M by Peng Shepherd
5) Death of an Eye by Dana Stabenow
6) In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire
7) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
8) The White Darkness by David Grann
9) We Are All Completely Fine by Daryl Gregory
10) One of the Austen-inspired books I’ve picked up at recent library sales — either Darcy and Fitzwilliam by Karen V. Wasylowski or Definitely Not Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos… or both!
What books will be keeping you warm this winter? Share your links, and I’ll come check out your top 10!