Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, featuring a different top 10 theme each week. This week’s topic is Best Books I’ve Read In 2018 (So Far).
Where to even start? 2018 has been full of amazing books for me — here are some of my favorites:
1) The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah (review)
2) The Glass Forest by Cynthia Swanson (review)
3) Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld (review)
4) The Newsflesh series by Mira Grant (review)
5) The October Daye series by Seanan McGuire (11 books and counting!)
6) The Chilbury Ladies’ Choir by Jennifer Ryan (review)
7) Only Human (Themis Files, #3) by Sylvain Neuvel (review)
8) The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See (review)
9) The Murderbot Diaries, books #1 & 2 by Martha Wells (review)
It’s kind of hard to limit myself to just ten… but the final spot, I think I need to go with one of the two Georgette Heyer books I’ve read (so far) in 2018. I can always count on GH’s books to brighten my day!
10) A Civil Contract by Georgette Heyer (review)
Oh, what the heck… let’s include one more, because it was just so unique and awesome:
11) Pride and Prometheus by John Kessel (review)
And now I’m going to hit the “publish” button before I add any more to this list!
What are your top books read so far in 2018? Please share your TTT links!